Noranex Consulting


Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
Zain Hashmi

Family Sponsorship Program

If you are a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor the following relatives to become a permanent resident under the Family Class:

  • Spouse
  • Dependent Children
  • Parents
  • Grandparents

Note:In order to sponsor your parents and grandparents, you must show your interest by telling Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by submitting an online submission form.

The online submission form has been closed as of February 1, 2018. No further applications are being accepted for 2018

clck here for large view

clck here for large view

Home | About Us | Canada | Worldwide | Contact Us
                      Copyright 2007-2018 NORANEX All Rights Reserved.